2. Mai 2012

Sue Sylvester - All coffee and no omelet


You know I’m tired of hearing people complain, “I’m riddled with this disease,” or “I was in that tsunami.” To them I say: try shaking it up a bit. Get out of your box, even if that box is where you’re living. I’ll often yell at homeless people, “Hey, how’s that homelessness working out for you? Give not being homeless a try!"

So here's my sim version of Jane Lynch in her role as cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on Glee.
Name: Sue Sylvester
Age: Adult
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Traits: Daredevil, Athletic, Nurturing, Ambitious, Mean Spirited
Lifetime Wish: Master Acrobat

Used EPs: Fast Lane Stuff, Master Suite Stuff
Used Sliders: Nostril Rotate, Forehead Depth, Upper Lip, Nose Septum, Jawline + Brow Depth (all by aWT), Facial Sliders (by Ahmad), 10 new CAS sliders (HeadSize & NeckSize), Head Shape (all by Jonha), Chin Width (by GnatGoSplat), Overlip Curve (by whiterider)

The sim does not come with custom hair. Use Wojtek's Włosy babuni to make her look as she does on my screenshots.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?rzohaa1fkzygkfn


And that’s how Sue C's it.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen